Heat pumps are an efficient way to heat your property and an alternative to conventional gas boilers or off grid fuel such as oil or LPG. They work by absorbing heat from the outside air which can be used to power your radiators, underfloor heating & hot water.
Why Use Heat Pumps?
There are many advantage for you and the environment when utilising air source heat pump energy. As a renewable energy source, heat pump power is cleaner & greener than conventional heating methods. There are also financial incentives to use renewable energy sources in the form of the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) a governement payment for using renewables, not to mention the energy savings you make from the increased efficiency of the heat pump versus gas, oil or LPG.
- Receive £875 to £1,030 cashback per year in the form of the Renewable Heat Incentive for an average 4 bedroom detached property.
- Save up to £1,350 on the heating bills for an average 4 bedroom property with a G-rated oil boiler by installing an Air Source Heat Pump.
- Reduce your CO2 emissions and carbon footprint
- Heat Pumps require very little maintenance
- Replaces your boiler & provides hot water & heating
- Replaces LPG, fuel or oil heating
- Fast, no mess installations
- No need for fuel deliveries
- Control your heating & hot water from your phone, never again, will you forget to turn the heating down or off when you wont be home, saving you both energy and money.
Why Choose Us
As a company of engineers we have collectively installed hundreds of Heat Pump systems across the UK which makes us much more experienced than most.
Climate Save Renewables has built a reputation for honesty from our engineer assessors NOT salespeople, personal customer service & very high quality installations. Just read our reviews!
We only ever install the highest quality heat pump systems to your home. The reasons are simple, they last longer, generate more energy for you and are more reliable, meaning you save more money and earn more money in the long run.
- Accredited heat pump installers
- Top quality products
- All work guaranteed
Get a Free Estimate
Ask for estimates on Heat pumps, Solar or Renewable Energy Products
Need more information or advice? Contact our expert team today